These are my FAVORITE Christmas cookie of all time!!! And they’re no bake, which I absolutely love. The only trick here is to making sure you have enough fridge space to fit the whole batch!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups rolled oats
- Line a couple of large, flat trays or cookie sheets with waxed paper. Make sure you have enough space in your fridge to put the trays lying flat.
- Put the butter, milk, and sugar into a large pot and bring to a boil over the stove, stirring constantly.
- Once it comes to a boil, turn off the stove and remove the pot from the burner. Add in the vanilla and cocoa, and stir until it looks like chocolate syrup.
- Add the coconut and rolled oats and mix thoroughly.
- Drop dough in small clumps onto wax paper-lined trays and put in fridge to set.